There is value in Sharing what we know
Outstanding Customer Relationships
We feel strongly that sharing information that will make you successful will in return make us successful. We invite our customers to join us for a few different activities throughout the year, and continually provide new resources to share information that will assist you in creating the best components possible.
Our Education Events
- Customized Education Seminar – Usually hosted within your facilities. Designed around engineering and purchasing team needs. The purposes of these seminars are to assist you in designing, cost reduction, and product quality. Attendees at over 100 seminars agree: this is a very valuable resource and extremely informative. Schedule a no-oblligation presentation at your facility today. Here is a sample of the topics: aluminum extrusions, ferrous-non ferrous machined products, molding, heat transfer products, bending & stretch forming, finishing, cost reductions initiatives, quality, QRM, etc.
- New Product R&D – Our engineering staff comes on site to participate with your teams for new product discussions. Providing insight on services available, best practices, concepts, and information to be considered as the new product development continues.
- Education Days - This event is hosted annually. Topics include items like the value of QRM, Surface Finishing, Rohs & Reach, etc. Designed for engineering and purchasing teams.
- Key Customer Events – Speakers presenting on key items that affect your product supply. This annual event has received great reviews from our customers. Many can't believe that we offer this type of information at no cost. Truly a benefit for our customers. This event is designed for material suppliers, operations management, CEO, and business owners.
Our Education Resources
- White Papers - You may also find information of importance in one of our many white papers. We also provide technical guides and e-newsletters. Each item is designed to share up-to-the-minute information to guide your supply needs.
- QRM Newsletters - providing information on implementing QRM in your facilities, and also information on our QRM process.
- Technical Documents - providing technical details on a large variety of topics based on our service offerings to assist you in your product design.
"In manufacturing, problems inherently occur, and we really appreciate when your crew comes out to fix the issue. If there is a problem, I judge a vendor on how well they respond to fix or replace parts. Alex Industries rates 100% in this category."
Recreational Product Manufacturer