Just one more solution
What is a Bonded Fin Heat Sink?
- Aluminum or Copper base and fins
- High thermal conductivity epoxy to attach fins to base
- Fin heights: .020 to 2.75 inches
- Fin widths: up to 24.0 inches
- Fin Densities: 4 to 38 fins per inch
- Fin material thickness: .008 to .032 (height and densities depend on thickness)
- Fin material types: Aluminum and copper
Features and Benefits of Bonded Fin Heat Sinks:
- Generally used in forced air environments
- Ability to dissipate 2-3 times the heat load as an extruded heat sink of the same volume
Typical Bonded Fin Heat Sink Applications:
- Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS)
- Variable speed motor controls
- Welding units
- Power rectification equipment
- Laser power supplies
- Traction Drives
Our heat transfer experts are here to assist you in selecting or designing the correct solution to solve your thermal management challenges.
Simply selling thermal product solutions is not our priority at Alexandria Industries. We work hard to develop quality relationships with our customers by committing to you and doing whatever we can to assure that you have made the right choice.
"Alexandria Industries has met all of our requested requirements. All the personnel we have dealt with have been so accommodating and professional. You have an understanding of what our product demands are and have sought to meet all of them. Keep up the good work!"
Commodity Purchasing Leader
Medical Imaging and Diagnostic Manufacturer