Just one more solution
What is a Bonded Fin Heat Sink?
- Aluminum or Copper base and fins
- High thermal conductivity epoxy to attach fins to base
- Fin heights: .020 to 2.75 inches
- Fin widths: up to 24.0 inches
- Fin Densities: 4 to 38 fins per inch
- Fin material thickness: .008 to .032 (height and densities depend on thickness)
- Fin material types: Aluminum and copper
Features and Benefits of Bonded Fin Heat Sinks:
- Generally used in forced air environments
- Ability to dissipate 2-3 times the heat load as an extruded heat sink of the same volume
Typical Bonded Fin Heat Sink Applications:
- Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS)
- Variable speed motor controls
- Welding units
- Power rectification equipment
- Laser power supplies
- Traction Drives
Our heat transfer experts are here to assist you in selecting the correct solution to resolve your thermal challenges. Selecting Alexandria Industries for your thermal product supplier will decrease your product lead time, reduce your headaches, and also provide expert assistance in designing the correct custom solution to your heat dissipation needs.
"Alexandria Industries has met all requirements we have requested. All the personnel we have dealt with have been very accommodating and professional. You have an understanding of what our product demands are and have sought to meet all of them. Keep up the good work!"
Commodity Purchasing Leader
Medical Imaging and Diagnostic Manufacturer