Bonded Fin Heatsink
Before you can determine the kind of heatsink your product requires, you need to understand what's available. A bonded fin heatsink increases heat removal. Providing solutions for products that need increased surface area.
What is a Bonded Fin Heat Sink?
- Aluminum or Copper base and fins
- High thermal conductivity epoxy to attach fins to base
- Fin heights: .020 to 2.75 inches
- Fin widths: up to 24.0 inches
- Fin Densities: 4 to 38 fins per inch
- Fin material thickness: .008 to .032 (height and densities depend on thickness)
- Fin material types: Aluminum and copper
Typical Bonded Fin Heat Sink
- Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS)
- Variable speed motor controls
- Welding units
- Power rectification equipment
- Laser power supplies
- Traction Drives
We work hard to develop quality relationships with our customers by committing to you and doing whatever we can to assure that you have made the right choice.