Bonded Fin Heatsinks
Bonded fin heatsinks increase the amount of heat removed from an electronic or industrial application by increasing the solid surface area used to cool the environment.
Before you can determine the kind of heatsink your product requires, you need to understand what's available in bonded fin heatsinks.
What is a Bonded Fin Heat Sink?
- Aluminum or Copper base and fins
- High thermal conductivity epoxy to attach fins to base
- Fin heights: .020 to 2.75 inches
- Fin widths: up to 24.0 inches
- Fin Densities: 4 to 38 fins per inch
- Fin material thickness: .008 to .032 (height and densities depend on thickness)
- Fin material types: Aluminum and copper
Typical Bonded Fin Heat Sink
- Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS)
- Variable speed motor controls
- Welding units
- Power rectification equipment
- Laser power supplies
- Traction drives
Our experts want to work closely with our customers. We strive to develop quality relationships by committing to you and doing everything we can to assure that you have made the right choice. Call us today to discuss you heatsink needs.