We Stand Committed!
We are people making a difference!
Being supportive and involved in the communities where we live, work and play is top-of-mind for our company and our employees. We are happy to support the following courageous non-profit organizations — Relay For Life, United Way, our Benevolent Fund, and YMCA.
Values Drive Our Actions
Our employees are the key to our success. The values that drive their actions at work are clearly apparent in their personal lives too. That is why every employee receives 8 hours of PTO to use to support the areas that are important to them.
Here is just a brief list of the organizations and events that some of our employees give their time and talents to.
- Vice Chairman, Aluminum Extruders Council
- Viking Sportsman Member
- Confirmation Class Instructor
- Science Fair Judge
- Board Member, Douglas Area Trail Association
- Advisory Board, Alexandria Technical College
- Committee, Alexandria Area Job Fair
- Junior Achievement
- Minnesota Deer Hunters Association Member
- School Volunteer
- Church Eucharist Minister
- Board Member, Love INC.
- Cub Scout & Girl Scout Leaders
- Sunday School Teacher
- Church Nursery Coordinator
- Bible Study Member
- Board Member, Unity Foundation
- First Responder
- 4-H Leader
- Women's Circle Member
- Volunteer Firefighter
- Board Member, TriFac Workers Compensation Fund
- Chairperson, Douglas County Relay For Life
- Board Member, United Way
- Committee Member, Lakes Area Manufacturing Partnership
- Past President, Alexandria Lakes Area Chamber Of Commerce
- Various Committees, Aluminum Extruders Council
- Board Member, West Central MN SHRM (Society For Human Resource Management)
People Making a Difference
As you can see, "People Making a Difference" is more then a marketing tagline. It is the core of our company's values and beliefs and a huge part of our continued success.